Swim with friendly sharks, stingrays, and vibrant tropical fish before enjoying dinner with your feet in the lagoon on a beautiful private Polynesian island.
- Most popular
Cultural 4WD Tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
- Private Charter up to 8 people
Bora Bora History and Culture Tour
Be prepared to ride on one of the best off-road 4×4 sightseeing tours on the most romantic island in the world, Bora Bora.
Discover the culture, history, fauna, and flora of the island while learning a lot of interesting Bora Bora facts. Learn about the ancient temples of the great Tahitian seafaring society built around 1,000 AD, and the many legends of the island.
Explore some World War II sites the Americans built during their friendly take over of the island in 1942. Tour around the island and see some of the most breathtaking lookout points accessible only by 4×4.
Venture into Faanui Valley, where you will see small fruit plantations, and stop at a Pareu-making workshop. At this family-owned workshop, you will see how they make these beautiful tie-dye type sarongs, learn how we make coconut oil, and taste some local fruits. And before you know it, your Bora Bora 4×4 tour will be over and you will be yearning for more.
- Circle island tour
- Historical and cultural explanation of island stops/roads:
- Faanui WWII Canons lookout (private only for vavau), Amanahune Antena lookout
- Matira Ringo’s lookout (private only for vavau)
- Pareu Curios and workshop
- Faanui Valley (local fruits and foods)
- Bottle water
- Oshibori cold wet towels
- Local fruits
- Languages available: English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, French, German (special demand and fee)