Enjoy some bubbly and the company of your loved one as the blue skies turn into gold, orange, and pink. Watch the sunset from some of the best vantage spots on the island.
Take a 4wd Tour of Bora Bora
Bora Bora’s beauty is breathtaking, and Vavau 4×4 Adventures is the very best way to take it all in. Our off-road vehicles are comfortable and safe and will transport you to Bora Bora’s most secluded spots. Experienced multi-lingual guides share stories of our island’s history from ancient legends of Polynesian gods and chiefs to the lure of Hollywood filmmakers and seafaring adventure seekers.
Historic World War II canons remind of us the social and economic impacts and international influences on our island home. Stroll along Matira’s sunny shore, voted as one of the world’s top ten beaches by Tripadvisor.
Enjoy the cool breezes at Bora Bora’s highest vantage points and marvel at the world-renowned lagoon bordered by the motus — offshore isles afloat in a turquoise paradise.
When lunchtime comes around, we will take you on our private Island “motu” by boat, where you will assist the uncovering of a traditional Tahitian oven (earth oven) and taste the many traditional foods, such as the “taro” root, suckling pig and much more (a small BBQ spread is also available).
After lunch, you can walk around the sandy beach or walk up the top of the mount and enjoy the 360° view of the island. Snorkeling equipment is also available for a little underwater adventure.
There’s no better way to come to know Bora Bora than by spending time with our family at Vavau 4×4 Adventures. Come enjoy the beauty of our island home.
- Circle island tour
- Historical and cultural explanation of the island
- Faanui WWII Canons lookout (private) Amanahune Antena lookout
- Matira Ringo’s lookout (private)
- Pareu Curios and workshop
- Faanui Valley (local fruits and foods)
- Lunch on private island (grilled chicken, salad bar, grilled fish, vegetables)
- Snorkeling around the private island
Grilled BBQ available: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
Polynesian feast available: Monday and Friday
- Transfer to the private island
- Bottled water, beer, wine, soft drinks
- Mask and snorkel
- Oshibori cold wet towels
- Languages available: English, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, French, German (special demand and fee)